Art For Sale: We’re still experiencing a bit of a financial crisis at the moment while the Eltingville Club work continues to drag on. I should be finishing it up in a few weeks but the summer’s been super tough and we’ve turned to selling art and collectibles to help keep us afloat. We generally sell our art through eBay, for a number of reasons, but it’s a slow process and we figured we’d try something different and see if anything happens.
So: The artwork shown here comes from a variety of books and gigs, all are pen and ink on standard 17” by 15” bristol (mostly Marvel paper, it seems). Some of these are relatively expensive, at least for my stuff, because I’m starting to sell off pages I have always meant to keep, meaning, this is the stuff I like and think is worth a bit.
1) Milk and Cheese: Destroy All Stand-Up - $500
2) Dork #5, Let The Fun Begin -$400
3) Hellboy: Weird Tales -$200
4) Dork #10 Cover - $800
5) Milk and Cheese: Goodbye 1 pg strip - $400
6) Murder Family: April Funeral’s Day pg - $150
7) Eltingville Club: Bread and Suck-Asses Title pg - $500
8) Sim City Urbz Web Comic pg 1 - $150
9) Exhumed Films T-Shirt design - $250
Prices do not include shipping and insurance.
If you’re interested in a page, write to us at: email@example.com
Please feel free to ask about any art you’re interested in that you don’t see here. More art will be on eBay soon, thanks to everyone who’s bid and supported us while I push Eltingville off the ledge.
Give Evan all of your money.